Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Final Report

ⅰ)TYRONE series was difficult.
Because, it was the most of character in the TYRONE series.
And there was a lot of word that I did not know.
It was difficult for me to translation.

ⅱ)It was not able to do well in the beginning.
Because, I was not used to translation.
However, by progressing, it has got used gradually.
Moreover, I  understood a little how to translate.
Therefore, I consider.
I did it well in my self.

ⅲ)It had translated by Google in the beginning.
However, the contents of translation had not done the translation well.
Therefore, I used the excite next.
The picture-book was utilized in The 2nd time, I used the picture book.
 And,I translated the picture book easy.
It took similarly. The 4th time and the 5th time and 6th time were  tackled.

ⅳ)I was surprised that six picture-books are translated in the beginning.
Because, it is there were too many contents.
However, it became more pleasant and more pleasant carrying out each.
Because the work which translates English was pleasant.
And the contents of the picture-book were interesting.
It was pleasant although it was very terrible.
 I felt was work worth doing.

ⅴ)I think that Jeff teacher is cheerful and pleasant.
However, the level of the lesson was high.
Therefore, the lesson was difficult.
However, I took out my best and did my best.
Therefore, I am thankful for the teacher.
Thank you very much for two years.

1 comment:

  1. Hi もなみ,
    Thank you for your excellent work. It was a pleasure to read your reports and your thoughtful comments. I feel confident that when you are faced with English in the future, you will not shy away. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete